Monday, May 21, 2007

Well, Then.

What to say about the happy hour? Great turnout, for one. Some of us (raises hand) may have had a couple too many and got pretty intimately familiar with this feeling, some of us (hand back down) may have made a new love connection here or there, some traveled far and/or wide to get there, some lost their blogger happy hour virginity, but I think all can agree it was a great time. I saw old friends, made new friends, had all kinds of fun, and had a pretty decent drunken time with the bloggers I caught up with afterwards. Here's who made it out (in the order I ran into them):

Kristin
TexPundit
Jess
INPY (recap)
DCWeddingPhotog (recap with pics!)
A Unique Alias
Sparkles Anon!
Nato
Jo (recap)
JustJenny
Jamy
MM
ジェネヴィーヴ
Hammer
The Punisher
Irina
Lisa
VVK
Boztopia (recap)
Roosh
CR
Cheerful Cynic
Dagny Taggart (recap)
Virgle Kent
Hey Pretty
Belle
VaryingDegreesOfConArtistry
Freckled K
NoPasaNada
H
GN (kind of a recap?)
HSL

If I missed you, let me know and I'll add you to the list, along with more recaps as I come across them.

12 comments:

Belle said...

Thanks for hosting; it was a great time!

A Unique Alias said...

Good to re-meet you, man. Hopefully next time I'll avoid the duplicate introduction.

I-66 said...

[sigh]

Hammer said...

Good work - nicely done.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting everything together - looking forward to the next one!

Lemon Gloria said...

Thank you so much for organizing! I had a great time!

Mary Kate + Joe Battles said...

Thanks again, dude.

inowpronounceyou said...

Overall, I think we did pretty damned good for our first time out of the gate.

Rina said...

It was very nice meeting you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks LMNtal and INPY.. HH was fantastic; I had a great time. Definately worth the trip down!

Anonymous said...

I know you've been worried, so I'll assure you that my tongue did (eventually) return to its normal color. PS - I hold you personally responsible for anything embarassing that I may have done Friday night and/or Saturday morning....

Beth said...

Thanks for the link! Sounds like good times were had by all.