Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Appreciation

In my opinion, the female body is a work of art, and one of the highest forms of it in existence. Possibly the highest. The way the curves are put together can, at times, be the absolute pinnacle of aesthetic perfection.

So I'm an everything man. In other words, I'm not specifically a breast man, a butt man, a neck man, a leg man, or any other specific part lover. I love all of those, in addition to hair, hands, ankles, the inside of the elbow, and any other square inch of skin I come across. They each hold their own special significance and beauty for me.

If I really had to choose, though, and I mean had to, I think after a face (since that's the part I have to look at the most), the sexiest part of a woman, in my opinion, would be the curve from her hips to her waist. Apparently, I'm not alone in that. And to be honest, I'm not the slightest bit surprised.

There's just so many wonderful things about that spot. It's great to run your hands over, an amazing sight, and recieves kisses pretty damn well, too. In fact, if I had to pick one visual image that represents femininity to me, it'd be a photo of that hip-waist curve. It's just something you can't find anywhere else. Soft, smooth, and uniquely womanly. It's a little piece of heaven.

Just had to throw my ode to the hip-waist curve out there for ya.



In other news:

Apparently I'm up for BEST DC Blog by the Sexiest DC Hetero Male. Not sure how I feel about the contest or BestDCBlogs in general, but I'm glad y'all love me. If it matters to you, feel free to vote. "Sexiest" can be quite the male ego stroke. :-)

8 comments:

Jamy said...

Ah, this explains a lot. Interesting.

Anonymous said...

You said stroke.

Anonymous said...

oh yes, THAT spot. I have a NICE one too!

DCVita said...

And I think the sexiest part of a male body is his neck, right behind his ears....SEXY!

Jo said...

I was watching Led Zeppelin on VH1 Classic last night and I noted that same spot on Robert plant (the below belly hip muscle that some guys have) somehow made him incredibly sexy.

snoopy said...

For some weird reason I find guys forearms as attractive (well...if they are nice forearms). I like arms in general - but I'm drawn to that part from elbow to wrist.

Shoulders are nice too.

Anonymous said...

Other than the eyes and face, I happen to be a big fan of the female back. Backless evening gown.. HOT! I love slowly running my hand up and down her back...

Anonymous said...

The sexiest part of a person's body is their MIND. Just kidding. Brains are gross.

I love thick wrists on a man. Thick wrists and strong hands.