Monday, February 26, 2007

Apparently, I'm It

As much as I usually try to dodge this kind of thing, I try to be a good sport. Lisa over at Lemon Gloria tagged me the other day, and since she's a pretty cool chick, here it comes. Apparently I need to tell you 7 strange things about me. The catch? One of them's not exactly (or even partially) true. Ready? Great, here we go:

1) Once in college, I both streaked the Exorcist stairs and mooned the moon rocks at the Air and Space museum as part of a photo scavenger hunt.

2) I sleepwalk. Sometimes I wake up in the garage in my car, but as far as I know, I've never actually started the engine and driven away.

3) I read extremely fast, and will usually devour at least one novel from start to finish on any given weekend.

4) I have 2 supertoes (at least that's why my friends call them). In other words, the second toe on both of my feet is longer than my big toe.

5) I'll eat just about any food you put in front of me. Previous examples of this include rattlesnake, alligator, and buffalo.

6) I've illegally smuggled cheese internationally, and it was hidden so well that even the customs dogs couldn't smell it when they walked within a foot of my suitcase.

7) In Jr High, I took shooting lessons. The rifle range we practiced on was inside the fence on the grounds of a federal penitentiary. They kept the guns in locked cabinets at the range. Yes, inside the federal penitentiary. Genius.


So those are my fun facts. If you want to try to figure out which one isn't true, take a stab at it. I'll give the answer in the comments section in a couple of days. I think this is the part where I'm supposed to tag a few other people, but I don't want to single anyone out. Consider this an open invitation to be tagged and fill it out if you want to. Just let me know I tagged you. :-)

6 comments:

Miss Scarlet said...

#2 is not true?

Anonymous said...

I loved you until I found out about the supertoes!!! I knew there had to be something wrong with you, other than the fact that you live so far from me ;b (Just kidding LMNT...I still <3 you, supertoes and all). I think that number 7 is the false one. I know 3 is likely to be true since I just as fast.

Anonymous said...

#1 If you don't have pictures, it didn't happen.

Anonymous said...

I think it's #2 as well. I have been a sleepwalker, but I never could open a car door and get in....

I love gator. It's so tasty!!

Ally said...

Cheese? That's my guess.

Some people call it the royal toe.

LMNt said...

And the verdict is...

Scarlett, Kristin, and Lisa (who emailed) have it right with #2. I don't sleepwalk.

5 points each!