Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Ladies, Start Your Engines!!!

Ok, so I was going to hold off until the NotGirls officially announced things, but since I-66 jumped the gun, I figure it's all good.

Seeing as how I'm already whoring myself out on the internet personals, when I was asked to participate in this, it didn't seem like much of a stretch.

Yes, that's right, ladies -- for a small donation (or maybe a larger one if things go well) to an extremely good cause, you can get yourself a hot date with this sexy piece of man-meat. When the auction site goes live, you'll even get to see what I look like... make sure to check it out, 'cause the picture's gone when the auction's over.

Although I live way the eff out in the boonies, I'll happily travel anywhere in the greater DC area for charity (and if we have enough fun, you could be the charity I travel for a second date with).

No, I won't wash your car, clean your toilets, or paint your toenails, but we'll have a blast, you'll make a great new friend, and you'll be helping women who really need it. So get your wallets ready, 'cause bidding starts at 12:00am on Thursday, January 11. I'll keep you up-to-date on things.

Ok, maybe I will paint your toenails under the right circumstances, but that could be fun for both of us. ;-)



*** Pet Peeves of the Day ***

~ girls who dodge the picture exchange
~ girls who are obviously very interested, but trying so hard not to appear too eager that they err too far in the opposite direction
~ that pesky "work" thing
~ blah days

7 comments:

Kathryn Is So Over said...

Ooooh, exciting. As someone interested in supporting the cause, but not interested in cheating on my man, I plan to run up the auction dollars with some strategic bidding.

LMNt said...

Kathryn -- Strategic bid away. The higher I go for, the better. And if you accidentally win (or anyone else who's attached but pro-V-Day does), I'll happily be a platonic gentleman and make it a friend-date.

I-66 said...

It's supposed to be dutch anyway, so yeah why not?

Sorry, LMNT, I wanted to post something on Monday and that was what came to mind. Besides, I'm anxious to see the site so why not put it out there? Glad to see you're in as well. The more the merrier, even if I have to drive in from Chantilly.

Ashburnite said...

Damn....if only I were single....and had yanno, some money. I would totally bid on you!

Carrie M said...

i'm starting to rethink the purchase of that kooba bag...hmmm...

this is shaping up to be a banner day!

LMNt said...

I-66 -- No sweat, I just did the same thing. Needed a post, this was what came out. Glad you're in, too. It'll be fun.

Ash -- You're alive!!! We should get together soon. Oh, and bid anyway, it's for charity!

Carrie M -- Hehehe... Get ready -- Kathryn's already plotting some price inflating bid-action.

Ashburnite said...

yes, I'm still alive. Just had a crazy couple of weeks. Hit me up on messenger.